Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Maylash


I've not tried this new eyelash growth serum yet but the discount code i've been given for you to use runs out on 20th March 2014 so I just wanted to let you know about that and if you were thinking about buying it you can get it 30% discount. The code is stacie30 so instead of paying £49 you can buy it for £34.20. 
Here's a before and after shot they sent me to use  - therefore i can't comment on if you can expect the same results ;-) They do look impressive though. It says you see results after 1-2 months and full results in 3-4 months. The packages says the liquid lasts 4 months using 1 thin line per day. 

Here's a link to their website if your interested in Maylash is here which shows you a video and has a comprehensive questions and answers section. 
As I said i haven't tried it yet but I will be trialing it shortly and I will report back if it works for me with my before and after pictures :D I'm excited I hope i get such good results. I am pretty blessed in that department so it might not be as dramatic 
Anyway thanks for reading
Stacie xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! they are really pretty after putting on that lash. Gotta grab it too. Thanks for sharing the code.

    ReplyDelete