Monday, 6 August 2012

Tia's Sleepover party

Here are some pictures from the my niece Tia's birthday sleepover this weekend.

They were all really happy with their nails which was great :D 


  1. yes it is great! Looks like you really had fun on doing nail art . What did you used on their nail art? Nail art pen? I know a special pen for nail art .

  2. For these designs I used striping brushes, dotting tools, tiny paint brushes and acrylic paints. I do have some nail art pens but they aren't always small enough to do the designs I want especially on these tiny nails :D
    Thanks for visiting x

  3. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
    its may be very beneficial for you also really