Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

Nautical Nails

Hi
3 followers how exciting! I haven't got time to do a full post today. My partner Paul was playing being a lines man at football today and someone didn't agree with his decision so they punched him in the face. Hard. So we've been in the hospital A&E department until 10pm :-( not fun.
Anyway a quick post of some nails I did a few weeks back. Inspired by some nails in a Japanese Nail Art magazine. I can't remember which one but was a summer edition by the look of them.


White nail polish - Models Own
True Blue nail polish - Models Own
Red gemstones from a nail art kit from Claires Accessories
Red nail art pen from Ebay
Sinful Colors Non Yellowing as base and top coat.
I hope you enjoy looking at them.
I have some false nail samples I will post tomorrow
Stacie oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment