Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I'd like to thank my Mum and Dad, Brother, Sister in Law and Nieces, Bluebell for always eating my nail varnish box and Chicken Boy for putting up with the smell ;-)



Seriously though I would like to thank 21stcenturyhippy as she nominated me. She has just posted some awesome hand painted nails go check it out

There are rules with this award you must:

1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award
1. Thanks again Northern Nails 
2. 1. I have a house rabbit called Bluebell
    2. I work for a mortgage broker as an admin assistant
    3. Despite being 34 (!!!) I love hello kitty and other Kawaii characters
    4. I have being with my boyfriend for 14 years and engaged for all most as long
    5. I have a pink and cupcake kitchen (god love Chicky for not moaning!)
    6. I can't drive 
    7. I work in an office which is in a house so there is a dog and 3 cats there either walking allover my  work or barking when I am on the phone with clients.

3. Recently discovered bloggers are ones I've recently discovered (they might have already had this but I wanted to put blogs that I liked):

No comments:

Post a Comment