Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

17 Gold Shatter

Oh it is so nice! Won't bore you with words just look at this pretty!



Top picture the crackle is on Revlon Passion Fruit which is a raspberry purple. In the other pictures it's on top of OPI Not Like The Movies. I love that it's not a brassy gold more or a silver gold. It dried matt and I finished it with Seche Vite but it still didn't really shine it was more of a satin. I'm glad I found something I could wear over Not Like The Movies too! 

I think this is a lovely polish! It was in my local boots which is a small one so I would think it is anywhere there is a 17 counter and it costs £3.99 at the moment it is 3 for 2.
Thanks for visiting
Stacie xoxox



5 comments:

  1. phwoar this looks amazing! i knew 17 were jumping on the cracklewagon but i dint know they were in already!!! ill be at boots tomorrow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's lovely too. I thought ok its going to be a blah gold but its that sophsticated champagne kind of gold which I love! Some people might be disappointed by that but it's a big + for me
    Stacie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I've never seen a gold crackle polish before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks gorgeous! I'll check this out at lunch xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm gonna get some at the weekend! It looks really nice! And its quite cheap aswell :)x

    ReplyDelete