Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Models Own Concrete Mixer Checks and a Surprise!

I managed to swipe one of the new Models Own colours - concrete mixer! I love it!
I love the colour but because I am pale it washes me out a little bit so I decided to add a few more colours. I used all Models Own colours - Purple Grey, Champagne and Becca's brown.
I hope you like this manicure. I don't think it will set the world on fire but I think it would be a great way to wear nail art if you have to be smart at the office. I will post another combination tomorrow. I'm loving checks at the moment!
The surprise is that I have written a guest post tutorial for DoNotRefreeze make sure you click  here tomorrow to see what I've been up to XD

Stacie xoxox

10 comments:

  1. This looks really nice. The colours look so good together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! very simple and classy, i really like it, keep the checks coming :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable mani! Great color combo =)

    embellishmentsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mani! Your nails are gorgeous, how do you keep them so nice? Mine break, peel and chip loads, it's very frustrating x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone!
    My nails aren't great Stacey. The main things I do to keep them reasonable are buff the free edge after I file them if I don't they really flake, use Seche Rebuild, cover any bad nails with fakes! Oh and warm up olive oil and massage into my hands and nails once a week.
    Thanks again to you all for taking time to comment I really appreciate it
    Love Stacie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. also, i nominated you for a versatile blogger award! i love your blog, chick!
    http://emilysnailfiles.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the color combination, very classy!

    new follower here.=)

    ps. i love your hello kitty tutorial ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tips hun, I use Bio Oil most nights, I need a buffer though xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think a buffer does help seal it after filing. I notices a reduction in breaks since I've started doing it. I've also cut filing my nails down as much down the sides so I've going more of a square look now because whenever they used to break it was always down to whereever I had filed.
    Thanks everyone for the lovely comments xoxox

    ReplyDelete