Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

Old nail art - grey leopard and pink checks

I was looking through my computer and found some nails I did before I started blogging. The photo's aren't great I was just keeping a record of what I had done but I thought it would be fun to share with you.

First one is a black and pink check. This is my easy go to nails when I can't think what to do as there are so many combinations that it still looks different. On this one I went a bit mad with the rhinestones on the ring finger. Oh I hadn't cleaned up either :D
Next was a grey leopard
I think this was Nails Inc plum on the 'half moon' with Barry M Grey with black and gold eyeliners from GOSH. They are really waterproof and worked ok but nail art pens are better.
Thanks for stopping by XD
Love Stacie xoxox 

3 comments:

  1. I like the first one a lot (my fav. colors) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the first one, the colour combo is one of my faves and the rhinestones add a nice touch =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is fantastic argyle!

    ReplyDelete