Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

Dark angel wings and red roses

I massed up a few ideas and came up with this
 Excuse the shady clean up. My cuticles are really dry so I'm trying not to use acetone on them too much. So I used Barry M in black for the base, the roses were Boots No7 in Siren and Collection 2000 Hot Looks in green for the leaves. The wings were white nail art pen with Barry M in 288 and I used OPI not like the movies for the detail on the wings. The details on the roses was black and white polish.







Do you think the photos are a bit better than normal? The seem more true to life in colour... yes I am *that* pale XD
Thanks for stopping by. Also today is the last day to be added to the nail blog weekly round up for this friday so if you haven't emailed me yet with your post do it before 6pm GMT on Thursday.
Thanks for all your amazing comments on my posts. I didn't realise how much comments meant to people before I started blogging but it really does make my day and make me want to post as much as possible :D
Stacie xoxox

10 comments:

  1. Your nails really are amazing. The roses look fabby. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and very good worked mani...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning! :D Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are alot better, I'm a paley too hun lol. Love the nails, I'm trying one of your designs this weekend, the pink design with flowers, I'll link it to your blog and tweet when it's up xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous nail art hun. love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look gorgeous! The detail is amazing! Keep up the awesome work! The photos *do* look better, I'm super white too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOw you do this is beyond me. However, it is simply incredible and I love coming here to see what you've got going on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really great, love the roses you made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an awesome manicure!!! :D you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete