Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Spring Flowers

Hi everyone!
I hope you had a good weekend! I'll keep this concise because it's late and I have work tomorrow. 
I honestly did clean up around my fingers but it doesn't look like it! I used Models Own polishes
in Blooboo for the base coat, Utopia (the pink flowers), Concrete Mixer (the beige flowers), Mushroom (greyish flowers) and lemon meringue for the centres. I used Seche Rebuild and Vite as base and top coats. It's such a simple manicure to do. I used a dotting tool and did 5 dots in a circle then a yellow one in the middle.
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think I love reading your comments XD
Stacie xoxox

20 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is sooo cute and so simple at the same time<3 very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I gotta get me some dotting tools!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they look so good!
    I've just got blooboo & concrete mixer so will have to give this a go!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beauts as usual my darl! love the colour combos, i need to get my dirty paws on a dotting tool :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that is such a cute mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I LOVE this! Think I may have to try this out.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, I never thought I would like to have any patterns on my nails, but this one is just sooo cute. Love the coulour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ma che grande creatività!
    Sei tu a fare tutto questo sulle tue unghia?Sei bravissima Wow:)
    Ti seguo,adesso sono frà i tuoi "f"..

    Cam on http://selenia-levolchanel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! This looks so amazing! I would love to try this if thats okay with you. I love the colors, the placement, its just so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So elegant! So pretty! Want! Now I will need some taupe and nude polishes, as the only brown I have is chocolate brown (which just wouldn't be the same!) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always liked this post. one of mey fave manis ever.. if only i could replicate it... ugh. as many times as i look at this mani.. i might as well leave a comment. Good wrk hunnni! :)

    ReplyDelete